The attorneys and staff at the Paoli Law Firm are committed to supporting and volunteering with organizations and non-profits in the Missoula community and statewide. We believe it is our obligation to assist these groups, organizations, and individuals who need a hand with their daily endeavors or their good work throughout our community and state. Paoli Law Firm has worked with and has contributed extensively to many organizations, groups, and individuals; primarily those who work with disadvantaged, disabled or at-risk children, teenagers and young adults.
Paoli Law Firm has volunteered, sponsored and contributed to many local, state, and national organizations, including:
- Missoula Youth Homes: Cares for children who are facing abuse, neglect, emotional trauma and substance abuse problems.
- Watson’s Children’s Shelter: Dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment for children who have experienced abuse, neglect, abandonment or family crisis.
- Child Development Center: Provides family-focused support services to youth with developmental delays and disabilities in western Montana.
- Montana Down Syndrome Association: Advocating for people with Down syndrome as well as providing educational, financial, social, and emotional support.
- Keenan’s Kids Foundation: Committed to charity, community awareness and child advocacy.
- CASA of Missoula: Court Appointed Special Advocates working on behalf of abused and neglected children.
- The Poverello Center: Provides food, shelter, help, and hope to Missoula, Montana’s homeless and underserved.
- Missoula Food Bank: Leading the movement to end hunger in our community through activism, volunteerism and healthy food for all.
- Missoula Art Museum: Serves the public by engaging audiences and artists in the exploration of contemporary art relevant to the community, state and region.
- Garden City Harvest – Grows food with and for individuals with low income, offers education and training in agriculture, and works towards personal restoration of youth and adults.
- Trout Unlimited – Works to conserve, protect and restore North America’s cold water fisheries and their watersheds.
- Montana Land Reliance – Works to preserve Montana lands to sustain agriculture, wildlife, and fisheries for generations to come.
- YMCA – Provides programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all. The YMCA strives to make a positive difference in the lives of the people it serves by offering programs that serve the needs of our community.
- Many local high school and college sports teams including softball, basketball, soccer, wrestling, football, and golf. We believe there are many benefits for children and young adults who participate in sports including exercise, development of teamwork and leadership skills, respect, social interaction, and a sense of belonging.
In addition to the organizations above, Paoli Law Firm has continually been involved in and contributes to be involved with Special Olympics Montana. Special Olympics provides an opportunity for young people to experience athletic involvement, competition and success. Paoli Law Firm is wholeheartedly supportive of Special Olympics Montana and seeing the excitement and pride the athletes have when engaging in their sport and working with their peers.
Paoli Law Firm is also very involved with Griz Kidz, which is an organization begun years ago by former Grizzly Football players to give disadvantaged Montana kids an opportunity to see, experience, and attend a Grizzly Football game. Griz Kidz provides tickets and a full game day experience for children from group homes from around Missoula including a weekend for kids from the Montana Deaf and Blind School in Great Falls. Griz Kidz is a fabulous opportunity to provide these young people with a weekend in Missoula that they will never forget.
Paoli Law Firm appreciates the great work all of these organizations do and we are honored to be able to contribute to their efforts to improve our community, state and nation.