Often the at-fault party in a personal injury case is a powerful, wealthy corporation. Other times the negligent party is an individual with insurance who has the insurance company's lawyers on their side. In either case, the law may allow the negligent party to try to blame you for some or all of your injuries and damages.
At the Paoli Law Firm, our attorneys can help you contend with these entities on a level field. We have been helping injured people recover from their injuries and losses for 30 years. We handle cases like these on a contingent fee basis. This means our fee is a percentage of what we recover for you. If you don't recover, you owe us nothing.
Call our Missoula, Montana, office to request a free consultation at 406-542-3330 or 800-332-4308.
A Wide Spectrum Of Personal Injury Cases
Much of our work involves helping clients deal with the consequences of physical and emotional personal injury suffered because of someone else's poor judgment or conduct such as:
- Wrongful death, which involves survivors seeking damages for lost loved ones
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car or truck collisions, commercial vehicle crashes, airplane crashes, motorcycle accidents, and bus and train accidents
- Defective products, including medical devices
- Medical malpractice resulting in injury or death
- Injury from unsafe or mislabeled drugs
- Injuries to the elderly in nursing homes caused by nursing home negligence
- Defects occurring in the home or other building construction
- Accidents caused on someone's property because of dangerous conditions, such as slip-and-fall accidents or dog bites
Doctors and other professionals help you recover as best you can from the physical and emotional injuries. But to recover monetary compensation for these types of personal injuries, you first have to prove that the other person is legally accountable for injuring you. Then you have to prove the types of losses you have suffered and what they are worth.
In some cases, you may also recover punitive damages to punish the negligent party and deter others from engaging in the same kind of dangerous conduct. We'll discuss this with you if punitive damages apply to your case.
Contact Us To Request A Free Consultation
Initial consultations are no-obligation, free consultations to discuss your case. Call us at 406-542-3330 or toll free at 800-332-4308. You can also email us online.